The fund management capabilities we represent must fulfil three crucial criteria:
- Their investment process must be highly credible and second to none.
- Their product must be genuinely differentiated from its peers.
- We must be convinced that demand exists for the asset class and fund structure within our marketplace.
- Our relationships with investors are always characterised by the highest standards of integrity, mutual trust, transparency and accuracy.
- We only introduce product that will genuinely address your clients’ needs and which we believe is ‘best in class’ and relevant to your business model.
- Our aim is always to establish long-term relationships with our buying market and have a productive relationship with you over the course of years rather than months.
For our fund manager partners:
- We commit to delivering high quality sustainable assets from the top-end of the UK discretionary and IFA market.
- We commit to representing your funds, and brand, in the manner and style that you expect and to the highest possible standard.